hitch hikers guide hitch hikers guide

Well now!

... it includes my song, which automatically means it gets a 6. Maybe not the most interesting flash out there, but it says "42" ... and that answers it all!

mikkim responds:

Don't panic! 42! that person above just said something pretty insulting. calling your song MINE, when it was clear it was YOURS?

DD&BT : The Super Show DD&BT : The Super Show

Nostalgic

I liked it. Nostalgic and great.
Lot of moments I had to laugh ... a lot.
So good job on this one.
Looked pretty much like an actual Amiga/C64/8-bit game.

5/5

... and a cookie!

Deadly vengeance Deadly vengeance

Another complimentary 10 from the Sky!

Yes, your choice in music does indeed rock. Smack my Bitch up makes everything it touches instant classic. Ok, maybe this aint instantly a classic - its not THAT good. Anyway, I like your violent spins on everything, which if what makes it watchable. The story in this are so LOL that I almost want to shed a tear. Something fit for Dolph Lundgren or something if it were ever adapted to the big screen. Anyway, the bad thing about this is the slow pacing. You know, people tend to fall a little faster to the floor and stuff like that. And again with the slowly ejecting shells. The animation is better though, I noticed you had nailed the cigarette-smoke rather well. Other than that, its repetive and forgettable. And again, the story is standard beyond imagination. BUT - I want you to fire up your Macromedia products once more - and start producing. I will help ... thats a promise old lad.

So once more, because you are the lovable shit you are:
5/5 (+ 0.0044)

R-Win responds:

Thanks a bunch mate:)

Blockles Blockles

Best on NG!

Favorited
Daily Vote 5!

I play this every day! Enough said! :)

Doeo! Doeo!

I loved it

Great and addictive! Played through it on easy and hard. One of the best games Ive played in here for a long time actually.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Animation is what sold this to me!

Pretty much the only game I've enjoyed this year. Fav'd. The animations where silky smooth, and if this were on XBLA - I'd nuy it!

Great work :)

Zelda's Lost Wood Remix Zelda's Lost Wood Remix

Same old same old

I think midi inspired you ;)

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

Awesome

... and flawless! Im into 8-bit in a big big way and have been so since '85 ... and this was spot on :) Good work!

Its a Dream Its a Dream

WoW

A wonder the admins haven't deleted this yet.

What the hell is the matter with you?