Blockles Blockles

Best on NG!

10/10
Favorited
Daily Vote 5!

I play this every day! Enough said! :)

Doeo! Doeo!

I loved it

Great and addictive! Played through it on easy and hard. One of the best games Ive played in here for a long time actually.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Animation is what sold this to me!

Pretty much the only game I've enjoyed this year. Fav'd. The animations where silky smooth, and if this were on XBLA - I'd nuy it!

Great work :)

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

As good as it gets

Great work on this one. Portal 2D, and nearly as fun as the original. No, maybe not - but still a great fast free alternative. Nice variations in puzzle. I realize a lot of work went into making this, so you should know you did good. Awesome and fav'd.

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

Great one!

I beat the mastermind in 1min and 3 seconds on the 7th round. Too bad I had too lose 5 games first before I understood how to eliminate options effectively. Great little game. Fav'd.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Weird and Nostalgic

Good humor on this thing. Also I got flashbacks from the SNES when playing this. Nice touch with the human-rotting. McDonalds-meat thingy. Made me chuckle. Too bad it was so short, I was ready for more. Sequal?

Sonny Sonny

I've never ever played a turn-based game, so thanks for introducing me to the genre and giving me an idea of the basics. Guess I will give Final Fantasy and the likes a go now, since I really liked the concept. Nice graphics and animations. The menu system was easy and managable, and the music was pretty much epic and fitting for the the battles. You had me for about an hour straight, I might come back for more. Good one.