View Profile SkyMarshall

All 22 Audio Reviews

6 w/ Responses

Really well produced track. It sounds professional to me. The vocals are smooth as milkshake. Easy to digest. Good job on this one. Could easily see this being played on radio on the way to work. And I dont even like this type of music. Enjoy your 5 stars mate.

Very niiiiice. The lead is spot on. Tempo and drive is where it should be. Love it.

So this is one of the more suprising tracks Ive heard from you. Getting used to the ambient stuff. Anyway, I like it. Also I read the desciption and also listened to the orginal by Bounc3. Anyway, this was a nice take on it. Nice chimes in the middle there, and the pads scream 1998 eurodance. Im not inlove with the droning synth in the background, I would've replaced that with a bouncy bass solution of somekind to give the song more oomph and drive. But nice harmonies and nice melodies all around. Good one.

This one is begging for vocals. Male vocals I think. Kept humming possible vocal harmonies all the way through. Great arrangement.

pitbulljones responds:

Thank you for the reviews mate. I agree 100% that this deserves vocals. Alas, I don't sing, and the people I know who do are few and far between. One day eh.

Mellow and atmospheric. Love all the different layers you got going on here. It's also wonderfully spaced out, the stereo seperation that is, fills out the room. Also listening on the same speakers you made them on, well almost, got the BX5a monitors. Nice track man.

pitbulljones responds:

Oooooo thanks again mate. I'm glad you can pick up the nuances in this track, there's like 12 guitars, 6 synths, 2 drums and god knows what else on this mix. Having good monitors really brings it all out. Igot my bx5d's on sale at £75 for the pair. Bargain.

Same old same old

I think midi inspired you ;)

Awesome

... and flawless! Im into 8-bit in a big big way and have been so since '85 ... and this was spot on :) Good work!

WoW

A wonder the admins haven't deleted this yet.

What the hell is the matter with you?

Aaah finally something to listen to

My first thought 10seconds out in this one was: "Yes, it sounds like this will be good. It sounds pro!". And now. 20 minutes later. It is still looping. So I guess you achieved what you set out to do. Making a pleasent mellow ambient tune. I like it a lot, and I dont really have anything to complain about at all. The instruments all meld perfectly together, and it all sounds like it is supposed to. And setting the theme with your story above, always helps the imagination set off in the right direction. Good work.

Artistic complaint: If I made this, I would've maybe swapped out the drums, percussion and bass with something more digital and deep. A little more "outer-space". Some thumping house-kicks arranged as your drum-line allready is, only with maybe some low-pass filter and reverb. I dont know, the pop/rock-drums just didnt fit into what my mind was expecting when it all hit the fan. But thats just personal preference, and it rocks at it is.

You're allready one of my few favorite artists.
So I'll just 5 and 10 you this time.

- Sky c",)

Yeah right!

Haha, you make me laugh a bit man :p
Why not upload some Tiesto next time? Or maybe Jean Michel Jarre.

And the sad thing is that the people beneath think you made this.

Hello. My name is Eirik. I make music.

SkyMarshall Arts @SkyMarshall