View Profile SkyMarshall

19 Movie Reviews

Well now!

... it includes my song, which automatically means it gets a 6. Maybe not the most interesting flash out there, but it says "42" ... and that answers it all!

mikkim responds:

Don't panic! 42! that person above just said something pretty insulting. calling your song MINE, when it was clear it was YOURS?

Nostalgic

I liked it. Nostalgic and great.
Lot of moments I had to laugh ... a lot.
So good job on this one.
Looked pretty much like an actual Amiga/C64/8-bit game.

10/10
5/5

... and a cookie!

Oh you sick little shit you :)

Yeah well, so the voice acting is fit for the toilet (with poo and stuff in it) and the pacing is really slow and off - but hey - I like it. Inside your brain, you have angry hungry demon-babies with a lot of supressed violent thoughts - and it shows. I would really like you to start up your flash-career again - you really did get better over the years you made flash. And yes, I WILL help you with voice-acting and maybe some scoring next time. So get your fucking ass started. (also, the flash had a little over the tob amounts of cursing - but who the faen cares man=)

Verdict:
5/5 (2.72 / 5.00 (+ 0.0072)
10/10

R-Win responds:

Thanks for the vote and review,I will agree that the voice acting is not top notch exactly,and I will ask you to help out next time.Cheers m8:)

5 Game Reviews

I loved it

Great and addictive! Played through it on easy and hard. One of the best games Ive played in here for a long time actually.

Animation is what sold this to me!

Pretty much the only game I've enjoyed this year. Fav'd. The animations where silky smooth, and if this were on XBLA - I'd nuy it!

Great work :)

As good as it gets

Great work on this one. Portal 2D, and nearly as fun as the original. No, maybe not - but still a great fast free alternative. Nice variations in puzzle. I realize a lot of work went into making this, so you should know you did good. Awesome and fav'd.

17 Audio Reviews

Same old same old

I think midi inspired you ;)

Awesome

... and flawless! Im into 8-bit in a big big way and have been so since '85 ... and this was spot on :) Good work!

WoW

A wonder the admins haven't deleted this yet.

What the hell is the matter with you?

Hello. My name is Eirik. I make music.

SkyMarshall Arts @SkyMarshall