View Profile SkyMarshall

All 19 Movie Reviews

2 w/ Responses

Well now!

... it includes my song, which automatically means it gets a 6. Maybe not the most interesting flash out there, but it says "42" ... and that answers it all!

mikkim responds:

Don't panic! 42! that person above just said something pretty insulting. calling your song MINE, when it was clear it was YOURS?

Nostalgic

I liked it. Nostalgic and great.
Lot of moments I had to laugh ... a lot.
So good job on this one.
Looked pretty much like an actual Amiga/C64/8-bit game.

10/10
5/5

... and a cookie!

Oh you sick little shit you :)

Yeah well, so the voice acting is fit for the toilet (with poo and stuff in it) and the pacing is really slow and off - but hey - I like it. Inside your brain, you have angry hungry demon-babies with a lot of supressed violent thoughts - and it shows. I would really like you to start up your flash-career again - you really did get better over the years you made flash. And yes, I WILL help you with voice-acting and maybe some scoring next time. So get your fucking ass started. (also, the flash had a little over the tob amounts of cursing - but who the faen cares man=)

Verdict:
5/5 (2.72 / 5.00 (+ 0.0072)
10/10

R-Win responds:

Thanks for the vote and review,I will agree that the voice acting is not top notch exactly,and I will ask you to help out next time.Cheers m8:)

Simply awesome

Cannibalism and no happy endings. Come one, whoe doesnt love that. This is probably one of the best stories I've seen in here so far. And the ending was simply awesome. So dark ... so awesome. Fav'd, 10'd and 5'd.

What the hell man?

Haha, Im not even american - but if you did this kind of thing to spoof a norwegian tragedy of similar magnitude, you would be dangling and drooling from a light-pole I guess. But, I laughed, some really dumb and pointless jokes in here ... jesus ... but, the flash was rather cheap. So no great score from me.

That was ... sick

Well, that was one crazy flash right there. I watched the whole thing, not boring for a second. I like the good vs. evil here. Something about this kept me glued to my 21" inches of pixels. Liked it a lot. Good job.

Yuuuup

I loved it :) Simple as that!

What the fuck!

That was pretty much the funniesesest flash of the day. I laughed throrugh the entire thing. Please dont stop there, there is more Disney to spoof. Get to work :)

5/5

Im ... I ... :(

This is sick! Everytime I watch this my world falls apart. Your mind is a dark scary place.

AND I FUCKING LOVE IT :)

Pure gold!

Not much to say, accept: "BRILLIANT"

Hello. My name is Eirik. I make music.

SkyMarshall Arts @SkyMarshall